Florence offline iPhone guide — english version
Florence travel guide for iPhone:
- high resolution map of Florence
- the number of POI on the map more than you can find anywhere else, at least 10 times more than in any paper travel guide (total number of POIs — 218 with 36 restaurants)
- 5 interesting routes through the Florence, which you can follow or walk by yourself: in any case you can easily find information about POIs nearby
- you can select, which POIs you want to represent on map. For restaurant you can choose price category
- offline position of you on the map — no way to get lost in the city, does not matter where are you
- almost every POIs are accompanied by high quality photos. Even restaurants.
- full description of POIs and not just a few words, as it is widely used for iPhone guides. So you can fins a lot of interesting information and historical facts, but you also can easily skip the information you are not interesting in (not like in audio guides).
- some restaurants have even their menu, so you can get an idea about it without visiting the restaurants. You will not find this feature anywhere else!
- in description of museums you will find all the practicalities you may need: opening times, admission fee, etc.
- search is possible through the lists of POIs
- several transport maps of the city: bus lines, touristic buses and even driving map through the city center.